Friday, June 27, 2014

I didn't forget!!! I promise!

So I am going to be taking a class in Adobe Creative Cloud stuff, so, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. A friend of mine sent me a project that she'd done in a class she had taken in it so I could kinda screw around and see what I could do with it.

It's not super exciting to anyone else I'm sure,  it's pretty simple, and my technique sucks, but hey I'm working from a PDF and a video, and this is my first real attempt in Illustrator. I'm kind of impressed that I didn't give up in frustration. (Already know I don't like Illustrator!)


It's late... but I had some stuff going on today that kept me from my computer, so I'm not going to list an art prompt, but if I was going to it would be do something outside your comfort zone. (and if you don't get your links posted til tomorrow that's ok! I count them anyway!)

See you tomorrow friends!




3 comments:

  1. Whoohoooo procrastinate for the win. You and me both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Illustrator - looks interesting. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Illustrator's not so bad once you get used to it. There's some really cool effects you can do. Yesterday's piece (the beginnings of a birthday card) actually work for today's (Saturday's) prompt. I sat on my patio and played around with dangles - which I've never used before!

    ReplyDelete